Sawmill Creek?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gtriever

I've noticed that several of the members here are also active at Sawmill Creek. Have you been able to view their site over the past few days? This is Day 3 that I cannot get that site to load.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Does not load for me also. Maybe changing formats again. They were talking about something to try to segregate the payers and non payers.

Curly

You going through withdrawals too eh? I can't get on either. Searched it last night and there was something about them being in an area that had major power outages.

I tried to register but kept getting turned away for my name. Tried to change it to different names but no good. So I quit trying, if it's this hard to register I don't think I want to try and look at this forum. Got better things to do with my time than get upset with a website. If someone knows another way, please let me know, very interesting site indeed.

Curly

Since they require a real name you must have a popular name. You could try it without caps or add a number after like you have a long lineage outside of that I have no idea except sending an email asking what to do.

Since they require a real name you must have a popular name. You could try it without caps or add a number after like you have a long lineage outside of that I have no idea except sending an email asking what to do.

Thanks Curly, I'll give it a try tomorrow. And yes, there's a bunch of Tom Bennett's around. Last count their were 9 just in my family tree.

Top Bottom