Save The Date - Midwest Penturners Gathering 2021

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

Save the date – April 24 and 25, 2021

The Midwest Pen Turners Gathering (PenMakers International Annual Symposium NFP) is going virtual. And not just a zoom call virtual. A real conference. We tried to hold out for an in-person event, but that looks like it simply will not be possible. While we hope that come April everything will be open, at this point we needed to start an alternative. And what an alternative it is.

More details will be coming out in the next few weeks and we are looking for registration to open in the next week or two. But we are already well into the planning. We have already worked out details with 9 demonstrators. Vendor emails went out and we have numerous commitments already. If you have a demo or topic pm me. We are all volunteer.

This event is going to be unique and will bring the feeling of the conference home. And you will have access to the sessions for 30 days after.

Sorry for the delay but I promise you we were working as hard as we could to get this event "live". We have found the perfect on-line symposium provider and are working out the contract this week. As soon as that is complete, we will be ready to go.

Watch for details as we have them. "See you" in April.

This is going to be fun.
The MPG Planning Committee

studioseven

While I understand the decision to go virtual, I am still a little disappointed. I am not disappointed in the committees decision to go virtual. I would have made the same decision. I am more disappointed that this dang virus robbed me of another opportunity to mingle with fellow pen turners. I suppose virtual is better than nothing but its kind of like having a hamburger when you were expecting steak. Hopefully next year.

Seven

mg_dreyer

While I understand the decision to go virtual, I am still a little disappointed. I am not disappointed in the committees decision to go virtual. I would have made the same decision. I am more disappointed that this dang virus robbed me of another opportunity to mingle with fellow pen turners. I suppose virtual is better than nothing but its kind of like having a hamburger when you were expecting steak. Hopefully next year.

Seven

Filet Mignon next year.....

Top Bottom