Saturday lunch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

I have a local volunteer for organizing a meal for Saturday at the MPG. He's talking Italian beef, beans, chips, and a soda. It might be in the $3-$4 range for the meal, probably closer to the $3. We'll be selling meal tickets at the door, but we just don't want to waste food by getting too much. How many will be interested?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

Who said there is no such thing as a free lunch. A generous benefactor has now stepped up and is covering the cost of lunch. We still need a count though. So free admission, lots of door prizes, lots of free information and help, and now a free lunch. It's going to be a blast!

PR_Princess

Who said there is no such thing as a free lunch. A generous benefactor has now stepped up and is covering the cost of lunch. We still need a count though. So free admission, lots of door prizes, lots of free information and help, and now a free lunch. It's going to be a blast!

Sorry Rich, I didn't mean to derail your thread and count. I think you can count on two more for lunch.:) And a big thank you to the generous benefactor!!!

Jim Burr

Banned
That is a great gesture by those who are footin' the bill...hat's off to them!! Is it Italian beef because someone sent a container to Rome and shipped it back?.....I'm just kidding about the beef part!!!!!

MrDave

Did someone say FREE LUNCH!
How can I say no to a free lunch. Count me in to.
I have to admit it is a long way to go for a free lunch.
Is there anything else going on that day? Demos you say.
Well since I'm already here for lunch, just maybe, I will hang around for some of them to.

Free, Donation Jar, Paid.. Look forward to another MPG

Top Bottom