Salutes from a newbie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vanagas

Hi,
Sorry for my bad english :) As much as I can, I will try to write short..
My name is Burak and I am from Turkey.
I am in that hobby for 3 years but I am a lawyer in my full time job.
After pandemic, I closed my own law office and started to work in a Holding. It was really hard for me to make sometime for penmaking. So in that period, I couldn't make much pens (max 50 I think)

Anyway, now I am back in my town again and opened my atelier. Now I want to make this hobby better. I had an allergie to dust (acrylic,wood etc..) but I think I am about to solve this problem with a cabin for my lathe and a powerful dust extraction machine that I bought last month.
I hope I will start to make kitless pens soon. I know that there are many things to read and learn in this forum.
Thank you for reading ;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Welcome to the forum from Texas. Be sure to look through the library. The library has a wealth of good information. We look forward to your participation and to seeing your creations.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Burak. My family and I will visit Ephesus in May on our Mediterranean cruise.

Last edited:

Kcimdrib

Hi,
Sorry for my bad english :) As much as I can, I will try to write short..
My name is Burak and I am from Turkey.
I am in that hobby for 3 years but I am a lawyer in my full time job.
After pandemic, I closed my own law office and started to work in a Holding. It was really hard for me to make sometime for penmaking. So in that period, I couldn't make much pens (max 50 I think)

Anyway, now I am back in my town again and opened my atelier. Now I want to make this hobby better. I had an allergie to dust (acrylic,wood etc..) but I think I am about to solve this problem with a cabin for my lathe and a powerful dust extraction machine that I bought last month.
I hope I will start to make kitless pens soon. I know that there are many things to read and learn in this forum.
Thank you for reading ;)
Welcome and I hope you get as much enjoyment as I do.

Top Bottom