Sale - Aussie burl pen blanks packs...!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

G'day folks,

Some of you already knew that I was going to put this Aussie burl blanks sale on IAP and for those that didn't know, take note that, One of each of the mystery burl wood blanks shown on IAP not that long ago is part of these packs, I have only 12 of these 8 burl blanks packs (1 of each species) so, be fast...!:)

Each pack is as identical as I possibly could make them, each pack has it's identification number so that, you select what you want.

Take also note that, and due to the very limited number of packs available, I will only allow 1 pack per person.

I would like also to request that, everyone make their selection and post it here on this very thread, and while I understand and respect that some of you would prefer the privacy of ordering by PM/email, I don't want to have to deal with explanations why a person through a PM have selected the exact pack you wanted and be a few minutes or seconds in front of you so, lets avoid that situation and simply, let me and everyone else on IAP know what you decided/selected and what is still available and what is not, thank you...!

Each pack weight approx. 500gr so, for International destinations AU$15.00 will apply while within Australia a $9.00 freight charge will apply.

Each pack cost is of AU$40.00

Payments will be made through Paypal to, nyodine@yahoo.com.au

Have fun...!:biggrin:

PS: There are 2 blanks on these packs that are not yet dry enough, they are marked as "not dry" and have the date they were processed that in this case was the 15/9/16 so make sure they are put aside for a little longer before used. The "mystery" burl blank is one of the 2 blanks and I would strongly suggest that when you receive it that, you get it out and sandwich it in between 4 hardwood dry blanks one on each face of the burl blank) and tape them strongly, this will prevent this burl wood to bow as it is showing it wants to do.

PS: I forgot to mention what the wood species are and from let to right (apart from pack#7 where I got the blanks on the right turned the wrong way around);

*- #10 Poplar tree burl
*- #57B Peppercorn tree burl
*- Red Mallee (not part of my timebers list)
*- Brown Mallee (not part of my timbers list)
*- #26B Platypus gun burl
*- Mystery burl
*- #3B Rose Gum burl (rare)
*- #9B Colonial red gum burl

Cheers
George

Attachments

• 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 378
  • 044.JPG
    044.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 309
  • 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 292
  • 046.JPG
    046.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 294
  • 047.JPG
    047.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 048.JPG
    048.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 290
  • 049.JPG
    049.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 050.JPG
    050.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 286
  • 051.JPG
    051.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 277
  • 053.JPG
    053.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 054.JPG
    054.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 279
  • 055.JPG
    055.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Wow, and here I was thinking that the 12 packs weren't going to be enough, what do I know...?:eek::eek:

Anyway, I will keep these packs here on IAP for a few more days after that they will be listed on my web-store.

Thank you,

Cheers
George

Top Bottom