Sale #4 Resifills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi everyone,

This thread/sale will complete the series of sales I had planned for IAP...!

Same blanks may be already listed on my Webstore but not all, some no one has seen them since made, apart from the on site visitors so, I'm presenting a good assortment of Resifills some made with Polyester and some with the Epoxy resin :wink:

All blanks/packs are discounted for this IAP sale, enjoy.:biggrin:

Let's do this...!

* Batch-9 - Polyester cast pieces with Glow in the dark glue with the middle strip of each blank. Measurements in the images/pics sold in pairs @ AU$6.00 each

002tt.JPG003tt.JPG006tt.JPG007tt.JPG010tt.JPG011tt.JPG014tt.JPG016tt.JPG017tt.JPG

* Batch-10 -#45xx Banksia Hairy pod Resifills, multi-colours, 9 blanks available @ AU$8.00 each.

001qq.JPG

* Batck-11 -#45 Dwarf Banksia pods Resifills - 4 available @ AU$7.00 each

002qq.JPG

* Batch-12 - #45 Dwarf Banksia 1/4 pod cast - sold seperately - 11 availabe @ AU$6.00 each

003qq.JPG

* Batch-13 - Banksia Speciosa pods Resifills - 4 availabe @ AU$5.00 each

004qq.JPG

* Batch-14 -#31 Palm Root/Palm wood - oversizes Resifill blanks (yes they were cast) - 6 available, blanks 1 & 2 @ AU$8.00 each, the rest @ AU$6.00 each

006qq.JPG

* Batch-15 -#83 Tasmanian-Oak burl Resifills - 6 available @ AU$7.00 each

007qq.JPG

* Batch-16 -#14 She/bul-Oak Resifills - 8 available @ AU$6.00 each

008qq.JPG

* Batch-17 - #65 Sugar Gum Resifills - 6 available @ AU$6.00 each

009qq.JPG

* Batch-18 -#64 Acacia Acuminata Resifills - 18 available @ AU$6.00 each

010qq.JPG

* Batch-19 - #47 Stone Acacia (rare) Resifills - 4 available @ AU$6.00 each

012qq.JPG

* Batch- 20 -#68 Pine bark Resifills - 9 available @ AU$7.00 each

013qq.JPG

* Batch-21 - #62 Fig tree Resifiils - 6 available @ AU$7.00 each

015qq.JPG

* Batch-22 -#Birdseye Huon pine burl Resifills - 9 available ! AU$9.00 each

016qq.JPG

* Batch-23 - #45 Dwarf Banksia pods GLOW in the dark Resifills - 22 blanks available, 2 single post cast and 20 x 2 shorter pods cast, with or without corners @ AU$10.00 each

100_7264.JPG

* Batch-24 - #24 Cork tree Resifills various colours - more than 12 available @ AU$8.00 each

017q.JPG

* Batch-25 - #Coloured decorative wood ships Resifills - More than 6 available @ AU$8.00 each

019q.JPG

* Batch-26 -#26 Platypus Gum burl Resifills - More than 6 available @ AU$8.00 each

021q.JPG

Blanks sold
Batch 9 - 1A - 1B
Batch 10 - #45xx - 1xblue, 1xpurple
Batch 11 - #45 Dwarf 1x yellow, 1x blue
Batch 12 - #45 Dwarf 1/4 pod x 2 blue
Batch 13 - #45 Banksia Speciosa 2, 4, 5, 6
Batch 14 -
Batch 15 -
Batch 16 - #14 She/Bull-Oak x blank, 12
Batch 17 -
Batch 18 - #64 Acacia Acuminata 15, 22
Batch 19 - #47 Stone Acacia 6, 12
Batch 20 -
Batch 21 - All 6 sold
Batch 22 - Birdseye Huon - blanks, 45, 65, 82
Batch 23 -
Batch 24 -
Batch 25 -
Batch 26 -

As always, make your orders in here, make sure you also provide numbers or colours of the blanks you are interested in, thanks...!

Each order will be confirmed and payment info sent via PM.

Have fun...!:)

Cheers
George

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jontello

Batch 10 - going from Left to right #2 , 5
Batch 12 - Going from Left to right #2, 3
Batch 11 - ". " #1, 2

robutacion

Batch 10 - going from Left to right #2 , 5
Batch 12 - Going from Left to right #2, 3
Batch 11 - ". " #1, 2

Once again, thanks Jon.

I believe these 6 blanks will conclude your ordering, right...?

If that is the case, I will gather all the blanks you selected from all the other sales and get a box ready to post, for you.

I will let you when I'm ready...!

Cheers
George

robutacion

Hi everyone,

I would like to let all members that put some orders that, the blanks have not yet being sent but they will be posted possibly tomorrow.

The reason of my delay is that since the new changes from Australia Post on the last 18 March 2016 my account for discounted rates went down and I have had to pay regular prices to have the parcels sent however, I was promised that Australia Post will give me a credit for the excess payment made.

I have been in contact with my account manager and I was promised also that, my account would be up and running at the Mt.Compass Post Office a couple of days before I started making the sales here, I have waited for the account to be active before I would start offering my blanks on IAP as most are going to the USA.

The account did indeed come active for a couple of days and then disappear and I have been trying not to pay normal rates that are about double than my discounted rates in the hope that they fix the damn account and get my discounted rates back up and running but is taken longer than expected so, I'm going to post those parcels, anyway.

One of my struggles to maintain this discounted account with Australia Post is to fulfil the main condition of the contract that stipulates that I post no less than AU$5,000 of International shipping and that is quite a lot for a small guy like me so, I offer many of these IAP sales only to add up for the International shipping totals I need each 12 months to have it renewed otherwise I wouldn't be able sell anything overseas at the regular prices the Australia Post charges to the general public.

Every bit counts in the end and this is the only way I can keep these discounted charges and continue do what I do so, I apologise for the delay, I was not expecting the account to stop working after it was fixed once before otherwise I would have waited for the account to be active and up and running.

Like I said, I thought that I was OK with it but it is still not active, it will be soon, I hope but I'm not going to wait anymore those parcels will be all posted tomorrow..!

Cheers
George

robutacion

No worries George. It took 4 days from Parramatta to Towradgi for a small package. I could have driven there and home in 2 hours.

Oops, I have all IAP orders together and I didn't even think of the possibility that some orders could be withing Australia of which I have no excuse for not have them sent already, I should know better, sorry mate...!

Cheers
George

robutacion

Well, I got all the orders done and ready to post first thing tomorrow morning.

I always like to get the orders done and posted in the same day if possible, next day most times so, I'm sorry about that...!

Cheers
George

Pat Keefe

George, I turned up No 83 today. Beautiful!

Paired with a Castellar (JR Gent) kit, made for my wife's best mate's husband, for Xmas in July. Due to his Leukemia advancing, despite the best treatment available, he is not expected to make it to the real date.

Attachments

• Huon Blue Worthless Wood 01.jpg
    Huon Blue Worthless Wood 01.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 245
  • Huon Blue Worthless Wood 02.jpg
    Huon Blue Worthless Wood 02.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 290
  • Huon Blue Worthless Wood 03.jpg
    Huon Blue Worthless Wood 03.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 229
  • Huon Blue Worthless Wood 04.jpg
    Huon Blue Worthless Wood 04.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Huon Blue Worthless Wood 05.jpg
    Huon Blue Worthless Wood 05.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 276

robutacion

George, I turned up No 83 today. Beautiful!

Paired with a Castellar (JR Gent) kit, made for my wife's best mate's husband, for Xmas in July. Due to his Leukemia advancing, despite the best treatment available, he is not expected to make it to the real date.

Amazing job you done with that blank, congrats.

Fit and finish are also spot on...!

Hope you wife mate's husband have some time to enjoy some writing with that new pen...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom