Sailingaway

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MAKEITOUTOFWOOD

The voyage has only just begun.

101_5037.jpg

Love the baker plate it is a blast. Wish I could have thought of it. :devil:

The possibility's are endless.

Thanks Richard. I wish you continuous success.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Grizz

Banned
Those look great. Is that plywood I see? Nice if it is. Nice if it is not. :wink:

Woodlvr

Nice work Mike. If that one is plywood what type is it? LOML really likes the look of it. I was going to try plywood but thought that it would separate so I gave up.:frown: Keep up the great work.

Yes the one is Russian Birch multi ply. Works great. I also make bracelets out of it. I will post some pics of those tonight.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Awesome pendants but how do you do the triangle looking one? I make a lot out of corian but never tried anything other then a circle.

Do you have the backer Rob? The deluxe backer has 24 spots... If you cut in at 3 positions (8 apart) with a "larger arc" from the outside you get this. :)

Basically you are rounding each edge when offset instead of centered. Its 3 overlapping circles just that there is alot of 'air' being cut in each circle.

Mike has done a beautiful job of showing start of the possibilities.

rjwolfe3

Do you have the backer Rob? The deluxe backer has 24 spots... If you cut in at 3 positions (8 apart) with a "larger arc" from the outside you get this. :)

Basically you are rounding each edge when offset instead of centered. Its 3 overlapping circles just that there is alot of 'air' being cut in each circle.

Mike has done a beautiful job of showing start of the possibilities.

Ah now I understand. Yes I have a backer plate but did not know that you could do that lol. Thanks!

Top Bottom