Safety Razor and Brush Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

This is a simple two color pour of sage green and antique silver but the colors play off each other amazingly well. This is one of my new favorite combinations for sure.

The shave brush has a 24mm synthetic knot with about a 55mm loft.

PXL_20220501_012753977.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RGVPens

Awesome job! Did you pour the blanks or buy them? Love the look and colors of the blanks! What do you think a set like that with a stand would bring at a craft show? I'm looking for good selling items for my shows.

woodwzrd

Awesome job! Did you pour the blanks or buy them? Love the look and colors of the blanks! What do you think a set like that with a stand would bring at a craft show? I'm looking for good selling items for my shows.
Thank you for the kind words. I poured the blanks myself and am really happy with the way they came out.

As far as what so I think they will sell for, I have a 3D printed stand that I designed that will go with these and I plan to price the set at $115. If I were to up my game and make a metal stand with a matching post I would probably go up to $145-155. I may be way off on my pricing so time will tell.

I have a show coming up this weekend so we'll see if this set goes.

Top Bottom