"Safer at Home"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aldjmc

1586322415472.jpeg

mick

I married my wife for her looks but here lately I don't like the looks she's giving me. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

eharri446

I guess I am fortunate. My wife and I bought a farm about two hours north of where we live. She is staying at the farm with her dog for company while I am staying with my oldest son in our house in Marietta. I still call her everyday at least once a day to check on her and make sure she is okay. The farm house sits on top of a hill surrounded by trees and the nearest house is a quarter of mile away. Her only complaint is that with all of the pollen in the air she can not go outside very much.

sbwertz

My husband has been retired for many years, and I work from home, so we are used to being together pretty much 24/7. Those first few months, he almost drove me nuts, though, following me around as I did my housework, telling me I was doing it wrong. After he told me I was doing the laundry wrong, I turned it over to him. He's been doing it for about 20 years now......and he stopped criticizing the way I do things.

MTViper

My wife and I are both retired Air Force. She retired a few years before I did. Both of us have dabbled at working again but we haven't really had to, was more doing things we enjoyed and usually only one of us was "working" at a time. Now we're fully retired. I built my shop (900 sq ft detatched) out back behind the garage several years ago and furnished it while I was still "working" and that was where I'd go to escape. A few years ago, we added on a quilt room (500 sq ft attached) off the master bedroom. We go to our neutral corners pretty much every morning.

Many years ago my Mother retired and a year later, my Dad retired. After a few months together, Mother told him: "Honey, I married you for better or worse, but not for lunch."

Top Bottom