Sad Post

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lee58

Last Saturday I lost the love of my life. My wife of 49 year passed away, sudden, unexpected, and devastating. She had not been ill, she just collapsed I gave her CPR until the EMS people arrived they tried to bring her back but I guess the good Lord wanted her home. She enjoyed making things on the lathe so going to be a while before I can go back to my shop! So just remember to tell your spouse you love them everyday and enjoy being with them because they could be gone in an instant!

MRDucks2

Sounds like you truly enjoyed those 45 wonderful years. Praying that strength is with you during this tough time.

Kenny Durrant

So sorry. My condolences and prayers go out to you and your family. You are right that life is fragile so we need to learn not to take it for granted.

Hubert H

Praying for you and your family - trust the memories of the past 45 years give you comfort during this very difficult time.

Warren White

Words are inadequate to express my sadness and concern for you and your family. May God bless you with comfort. Keep all the good times close to your heart. Take healing and comfort wherever you can. I am so sorry for your loss.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Praying for you Lee. I know it hurts and kind word don't fill the void, as nothing can do that. But it does help when we know we have friends that stand with us and pray for us. Lifting you in my prayer to Him.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
My sincere condolences on your loss, Leland. You and your family will be in our thoughts & prayers as you grieve her loss. I hope your many memories of your 49 years together will eventually ease the pain of her loss. You are so right that we should never take our loved ones for granted.

Top Bottom