Not open for further replies.
M

Mudder

Thomas J Hettel Jr.
1/2/1928-11/16/2006

Rest in peace "Pops"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TBone

Scott, very sorry to hear this news. I went through this 2 years ago. He's in a better place, but I still miss him. You and your family will be in my prayers.

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Scott-
Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Lynn,Pauline and myself pray you and your family's pain will lessen with time and your memories of your Dad be pleasant.

BigRob777

Scott,
My biggest fear is to face what you are facing now and I honestly can't imagine exactly how you feel. I'll be praying for you and your family, for peace and an eventual return of joy. I hope you realize that there is real love among folks in this forum and that people are hurting for you and honestly praying for you. I'm one of them. I don't know if there is comfort at a time like this, but you aren't alone. Maybe knowing this will help.
Rob

Scott, may God grant you His peace through this very emotional and stressful time. I do not understand how you are hurting but I am hurting with you and your family. There is one thing that death cannot take from you and that is the great memories of your father and his impact on your life. In your tears and grief, remember there is also hope. Death is not the end but a change of address.

twoofakind

Scott,
I am sorry for your loss. I went through this a year and a half ago. Words cannot express the pain and hurt you go through at a time like this, so I will say a prayer for you and your family and let God watch over you.
Andy

Fangar

Scott,

I am sorry for your loss. I often think about my "Pops" who is getting up in age. My thoughts are with your family. Be sure to remember and celebrate the memories of his life.

Cheers,

Fangar

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Scott - So sorry to hear about your loss. You have my sympathy. I know exactly what you're going through.

jtate

Scott,

I am so sorry for your loss. Take especially good care of yourself right now and know that you are part of a community where you are treasured.

Julia

its_virgil

Scott,
I just saw the post regarding your Dad. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what you're going through having just gone through the same thing not long ago. Well, it was in 1998, but it seems like just a short time ago. His memory and the memory of time(s) spent together will be some of your most cherished memories. My prayers will be for your comfort in the days to come.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

M

Mudder

Thank you all for your thoughts and kindness during my time of sorrow.
My fathers death was expected but is still was a shock when it happened.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom