RZ mask on special

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithncsu

I bought one yesterday after getting a heads up about in email. I had been looking to purchase one and just never did. Great deal!

TonyL

I ordered mine when it was on sale for about $22. And I use it all the time because it is so convenient to use and more comfortable. However, at least with mine, I find myself light coughing after turning for a while. Maybe I need to snug it up a little bit more. I don't have that experience with the double organic vapor masks.

Last edited:

doug57

I was suspicious also, so I gave them a call. It is indeed a legit offer!

Yesterday I ordered their M1 mask (neoprene) from Amazon - I was able
to cancel that order and ordered the M2 (nylon) mask from RZ for the 9.95!

Talk about timing!!

The breathable nylon will be much more comfortable in our South Arkansas
climate.

UPDATE offer still good...

Just ordered mine, my order was accepted and confirmed.

Have an Elipse mask purchase from Peachtree, it so far has been the best mask I've found so far. Let's see how this one compares. It appears to be well made.

$10 is about what those should probably cost. You can get similar direct through AliExpress in the $6-8 range usually. Wondering if these will come direct from China or if they have a supply stateside.

stonepecker

My mask arrived today. Like the idea enough to order another one.
This time in a bigger size. The first one fits the wife.......she loves it.

Going to wait till the next one gets here to judge the fit but for a first look......I like it.
Looks like the offer is still good.

Jim Smith

My RZ mask arrived on Saturday and I am very pleased with the purchase. The XL size fits perfectly and feels comfortable. Since it appears that the deal is still on as of 10/09/17, I am ordering a second mask to use while mowing the lawn on dry dusty days. Thanks for sharing the link to this product.

Jim Smith

Lucky2

Anthony, thanks for letting us know about this sale,I just ordered one. I thought it might be to late, but the order went through. I'll have to wait and see if there's not a notice, that because I'm in Canada it might not come through.
Len

Jim Smith

I received my first RZ mask earlier in the week. Prior to receiving it, I got an email from RZ Masks with a link to a video showing me everything about the mask, how to change the filters etc. After receiving the mask, I got a follow-up email asking if I had any questions or concerns. I used the mask to mow the law and it worked great. It fit comfortably (I ordered the XL size), and it protected me from the dust due to the lack of rain. I like the mask so well, that I ordered another one for the shop. They were still $9.95 with two filters and free shipping. I notice that they have upped the price to $12.95, but even at that price these are a good purchase. Thanks for sharing the link to this great deal.

Jim Smith

stonepecker

received mine yesterday........the right size this time. Wore it all day today without any problems. As a sandblaster, I gave it a workout and now plan to order a couple more along with some extra filters. I wish I had this 20 years ago. So very much better then what I was using and the comfort level can not compare.

Top Bottom