Russian Olive Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gerberpens

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerberpens

Here is a set of Russian Olive Burl from BB with a satin Euro kit. I took the picture outside because it is such a nice day in Arkansas.

20054325537_Russian%20olive%20Set%201.jpg

This second pic is of an Afzelia Burl Euro. Comments are always welcome.

20054325714_Afzelia%20Burl%20Euro.jpg

BTW, it was such a nice day I took pictures of the my shop. You can look in the Shop section for those if you would like.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kevin M

Very nice on all 3! The finishes look great as well as the fit. I have been thinking of trying some of the AB, now I am sure of it.

Chuck C

Nice looking set, Gary. Wow the light of the Sun. We finally made it through this $&&%$#*& winter.

JimGo

Wow! THe russian burl is really sharp! I'm jealous, too. We're getting flooded here. We haven't had a clear, warm weekend day in about 2 months!

PenWorks

Very nice looking set. How do you like the quality of the letter opener?
I have made a bunch of American style and find the opener to be a touch on the flimsy side.
Yours looks much beefier.

gerberpens

Thanks for the comments guys. Anthony, this letter opener is a PSI Euro style and seems to be very "heavy duty". I was surprised by the weight of the shaft. I actually haven't opened a letter with it, but I think it should work very nicely. My 9 yr old son thinks it looks like a dagger, if that tells you anything. (he doesn't get to touch it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom