Russ Fairfield MMSC Voting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Vote for 1 pen. Pictures are posted below.

• Pen 1

Votes: 46 20.7%
  • Pen 2

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Pen 3

• Pen 4

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Pen 5

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Pen 6

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Pen 7

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Pen 8

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Pen 9

• Pen 10

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Pen 11

• Pen 12

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • Pen 13

• Pen 14

Votes: 42 18.9%
  • Pen 15

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Pen 16

• Pen 17

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pen 18

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Pen 19

• Pen 20

• Pen 21

• Pen 22

• Pen 23

• Pen 24

• Pen 25

• Pen 26

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Pen 27

• Pen 28

• Pen 29

• Pen 30

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Pen 31

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Pen 32

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stonepecker

I haven't recieved any pizza bribes yet so haven't voted yet.

I am afraid I am just one of the people that has skewed the count. I keep comming back and looking and looking and then I walk away shaking my head.

"How can they expect me to choose just ONE of these beauties?" This should be listed under cruel treatment of the membership. I know I am holding up the decission but again I ask ... JUST ONE?????

OK. I will put my vote in but I need a few more hours of looking at all these great pens........They are all winners in my book.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

We've got 188 votes. BUT WAIT!!! One of the other contests had 197 votes. What's up with the 9 people who voted there but not here?? Maybe they just can't make up their mind.

It may be hard to pick one to vote for, but not voting at all is like voting no on every one of the 32. You wouldn't want to do that would you? Pick one. Vote. You will feel better.

Ed

Ed McDonnell

I haven't recieved any pizza bribes yet so haven't voted yet.

I am afraid I am just one of the people that has skewed the count. I keep comming back and looking and looking and then I walk away shaking my head.

"How can they expect me to choose just ONE of these beauties?" This should be listed under cruel treatment of the membership. I know I am holding up the decission but again I ask ... JUST ONE?????

OK. I will put my vote in but I need a few more hours of looking at all these great pens........They are all winners in my book.

Ok, here's one of the missing votes. I don't want to pressure you. Take your time. But if you don't vote, expect a barrage of emails, PMs and public postings later today. :biggrin:

Ed

Ed McDonnell

I voted but it sure was tough to pick a winner...

Especially since we still have a whole new vote to do once we get the finalists picked in this vote! :biggrin:

While there will be a lot fewer than 32 choices in the next vote, I doubt it will be any easier to settle on "THE ONE".

Ed

alankulwicki7

I voted but it sure was tough to pick a winner...

Especially since we still have a whole new vote to do once we get the finalists picked in this vote! :biggrin:

While there will be a lot fewer than 32 choices in the next vote, I doubt it will be any easier to settle on "THE ONE".

Ed

If the one I picked makes it to the next round, that will sure make things easier. If it doesn't well then :eek:

Ed McDonnell

Keep your fingers crossed Doug and maybe your choice will make it. It's a real horse race at the moment. Way too close to call who will be in the finals.

Ed

stonepecker

OK........I voted.

But in all honesty, there are so many very nice pens here that I could vote another 6 times and none of them would be wrong.

To all........ very nice work and some awsome pens here.
To those who move on........you are winners each and every one of you.

Ed McDonnell

To be clear, when I say "couple" I mean (at this point in time (the point I am typing, not the point in time you are reading)) seven. At least when I wrote it above. It might mean something else some other time. But this time it means 7.

As of now (don't make me repeat that whole typing vs reading time thing...) there are 7 hours left to go.

I'll be putting the final poll together tonight. If I get it done early enough it will go live tonight. Otherwise it will go live tomorrow as soon as one of the few with the mystical power to bring votes to life wakes up and enlivens it.

Ed

Last edited:

Ed McDonnell

I think I would say I motivated some people to vote. This was a complicated decision and I could see some people taking the maximum time to make the decision. Sometimes it helps with the decision making process for someone to clearly define what that maximum time is.

For example. There is a maximum of 5 hours and 18...no wait 17 minutes left to vote here. If someone takes longer than that to decide, their vote won't count.

When my desk clock hits 10pm tonight, it's all done.

As far as the chicago style voting is concerned, I think the high caliber of the membership here makes that not much of a problem....at least I hope so.

Ed

Ed McDonnell

Man... this is WAY to hard. I spent more time deciding which one to vote on than most of these took to make I'll bet!

The lesson to take away here is that if you submit a pen to the contest your voting decision will be much easier and it's even possible that your total time commitment will be less (at least for those inclined to spend more time deciding than they would have making.) :biggrin:

Ed

Ed McDonnell

Less than 3 hours to go. Here's how things will unfold:

1) Right now there's less than 3 hours left to vote.

2) In one hour there will be less than 2 hours left to vote.

3) in two hours there will be less than 1 hour to vote.

4) At 10pm (on my clock on my desk) voting closes and I start building the new poll to select the prize winners from the finalists (chosen in this poll).

5) At some time in the not too distant future a new poll will appear and we start all over again with the incredibly hard task of picking one from a small group of very worthy contenders.

Ed

Ed McDonnell

It's coming up on 8pm. That means 2 hours of voting left. The opportunity to vote for one of the 32 extremely nice pens displayed here, to give them a chance at making the finals, is not gone, but it's going...going......

Ed

Ed McDonnell

Don't think your vote would make a difference? It is really close in the voting. One vote could be the difference between being in the finals or not.

Ed

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Now that you have voted in the Russ Fairfield competition head on over and make sure you vote in the Advanced Pen polls also...:biggrin:

Top Bottom