Rougue Plus Cigar Holder Size...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timbo

Anyone have a Rogue Plus Cigar Holder Kit which they can measure the outside diameter? I don't currently have any but want to start making a stand that will hold both the regular and the Plus models. I need to know what size to make the holes. Thanks.

Tim

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timbo

7/8" Just drilled the blanks for one last night

Thanks, but that would be the size of the regular Rogue. There is a new one called the Rogue Plus, that's designed to hold a cigar as big as a stogie. I don't have one of the new ones yet, but was hoping to make a stand to hold both sizes now. I sent an email to Ernie at BTW asking if he knows...maybe he'll get back to me with an answer if no one here has ordered any yet.

Timbo

LOL...If you reread my original post you'll see that I was referring to the size of the hole I need to drill in the cigar holder stand I'm going to make, not the hole in the cigar holder blank. Thanks anyway.

Ernie got back to me this morning with the correct measurement. If I turn the blank with no curvature, it will be about 1" in diameter. I'll probably make the hole in my stand 1-1/8".

Top Bottom