DSCF9555.JPG

My favourite Burl out from the stash.

Peter.
DSCF9546.JPG
DSCF9555.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Peter, several things stand out to me: Superb Profile, the embellishments are excellent and are becoming more important as the wife and I age. I specifically have more difficulty grasping smooth objects.

Blank. The match with the upper blank and the lower blank is beautiful. I have found that instead of trying to perfectly match the grains, it is more important that the basic colors/outlines (here, brown), match up.

Kit. This is an excellent, reliable, attractive kit... Nothing expensive or special. It is an excellent match for the blanks. Too often folks agonize over the kit - go simple and reliable.

Well done. I appreciate seeing these.

Ironwood

I this outstanding example has put the Streamline into the high-end camp.
The use of some topshelf timber, and your eye for creating one of the most pleasing profiles I have seen, is certainly not lost here Peter.
Thanks for posting Mate.

studioseven

Peter,
Nice job. I usually am not a fan of props with pen photography however yours compliments the pen beautifully. Great job on the pen and the photography.

Seven

its_virgil

Well done Peter. The streamline (or trimline) is my favorite "slimline" along with the comfort grip without the grip. Love the wood. HRB is a favorite.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom