Rollesters

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LK&T

LK&T

Set of four Rollesters ( and one lonely Jr. Zen). Any and all criticisms welcome.
Rollesters.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska - Nice collection. My first Rollester kits arrived in Kansas City, MO today in transit from Exotic Blanks. I expect them on Monday. After seeing yours I am very anxious to get them and turn them into pens. I also have a couple of Status pens in the order as they use the same bushings and such.

They are all very attractive, especially the curly maple? on the one with the gold plating.

Regards,
Dave

LK&T

Greetings from Nebraska - Nice collection. My first Rollester kits arrived in Kansas City, MO today in transit from Exotic Blanks. I expect them on Monday. After seeing yours I am very anxious to get them and turn them into pens. I also have a couple of Status pens in the order as they use the same bushings and such.

They are all very attractive, especially the curly maple? on the one with the gold plating.

Regards,
Dave
I like the Rollester a lot. It's a good size for something you're going to do a lot of writing with, rollerball is a plus, and the design is nice and simple. They're nice to hold, unlike some other pens that have some weirdness for the sake of aesthetics (looking at you, Jr. Zen). Also, they're about as simple to assemble as it gets.

Yes, the gold plated pen is curl maple. From left to right they're curly maple, sycamore, English walnut and koa.

Top Bottom