Cap dia: .70
Barrel dia: .62
M13x.8 TL
20220908_202410-01.jpeg20220908_202406-01.jpeg20220908_202344-01.jpeg
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Impressive! As said before quite the colorful pen. I too like the Rollerball. I do like the looks of the fountain pens but I rarely run across anyone that would use one. Thanks for showing your work. If I haven't told you before you were one of the ones I copied when I first started turning pens. You and your neighbor, Seamus. Thank You for your inspiration and help you were so generous with throughout the past several years. Now I have a new path to take if and when I get bored with what I'm doing now. Very nice and beautiful pen.

its_virgil

Impressive! As said before quite the colorful pen. I too like the Rollerball. I do like the looks of the fountain pens but I rarely run across anyone that would use one. Thanks for showing your work. If I haven't told you before you were one of the ones I copied when I first started turning pens. You and your neighbor, Seamus. Thank You for your inspiration and help you were so generous with throughout the past several years. Now I have a new path to take if and when I get bored with what I'm doing now. Very nice and beautiful pen.
Thanks Kenny. I appreciate your kind comments.

Top Bottom