Rollerball to ballpoint ink refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HoffDawg

Hello all. I have been away from turning for awhile. I'm trying to get back into it again. I am wanting to make a few pens for myself to get back into things. I'm not a fan of rollerball, but I do like some of the rollerball kits. Is there a ballpoint refill that will fit any of the rollerball kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KateHarrow

Hello all. I have been away from turning for awhile. I'm trying to get back into it again. I am wanting to make a few pens for myself to get back into things. I'm not a fan of rollerball, but I do like some of the rollerball kits. Is there a ballpoint refill that will fit any of the rollerball kits?
There is not but the pilot g2 will fit any rollerball, and that tends to be quite popular. If it's for yourself you could probably use a small dowel inside the pen to take up the extra space as ballpoint refills are shorter than rollerball refills

JohnU

Cross used to make a ballpoint refill # 5010 that was advertised to convert a rollerball to a ballpoint. I bought some for my wife and they worked just fine. I didn't see them listed anymore but they do carry jumbo ballpoints that look similar. You might have to email them and see what they say.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom