Roller Ball Clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I was wondering if any one knows of a Click Style Pen Kit that will accept Schmidt or Hauser Refills? Have a co worker that would like a Pen made but this is the requirement?

Thanks in advance, Derrick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

I don't of any simple method to make a retractable rollerball in either click or twist style. But the Easyflow 9000 Parker style refills write every bit as smoothly as a rollerball IMHO, and you then have many options of pen styles available to you. Could something like that work for you?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

08K.80

Schmidt makes a parker style refill for the clicker pens. I like the way the Schmidt writes in the Majestic jr. so I searched for the refill for the clicker pens since I want to try them.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
You will find the Schmidt 9000 refill, made for parker-style ballpoints if you follow the link in my signature, then search for 9000.

Ed

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Seems i am the one who is confused, he want a Click Style Gel Pen made, not a Rollerball
The Uni-Ball 207 is a gel cartridge that can take the place of a Parker BP cartridge in a Sierra Click pen.

Just don't install the chrome extension that comes with the hardware!

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Seems i am the one who is confused, he want a Click Style Gel Pen made, not a Rollerball
The Uni-Ball 207 is a gel cartridge that can take the place of a Parker BP cartridge in a Sierra Click pen.

Just don't install the chrome extension that comes with the hardware!
The PSI Slimline Pro is a click that comes with a gel refill. I'm sure there are gel refills that will work with any parkers style click or twist pen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom