Rockler Pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MMWW

Good morning everyone!
First post so ill try to keep it short. I usually buy my pen kits from the Rockler website. Have been turning mainly slimline pens. I have noticed with a handful I have made, that the twist mechanism is what I find to be faulty... The pen will close its self while being used. Any one else experiencing this? Any suggestions for alternative pen kits? any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Kyle Scott

jttheclockman

Good morning everyone!
First post so ill try to keep it short. I usually buy my pen kits from the Rockler website. Have been turning mainly slimline pens. I have noticed with a handful I have made, that the twist mechanism is what I find to be faulty... The pen will close its self while being used. Any one else experiencing this? Any suggestions for alternative pen kits? any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Kyle Scott
One of the biggest complaints of the slimline line of pens on the market no matter where you buy. You may want to step up in quality and am sure others can give you a better product. I do not make slimlines so can not help. I believe others may even change out tranny but then you might as well just step the kit by the time you add the cost.

MMWW

One of the biggest complaints of the slimline line of pens on the market no matter where you buy. You may want to step up in quality and am sure others can give you a better product. I do not make slimlines so can not help. I believe others may even change out tranny but then you might as well just step the kit by the time you add the cost.
Good to know! Thanks for the heads up on slim lines. Any suggestions for websites to purchase?

jttheclockman

Good to know! Thanks for the heads up on slim lines. Any suggestions for websites to purchase?
I am sorry because Like I said I do not use them but I am sure someone will come along and help you. This is an ongoing problem for sure. So many companies make that kit and hard to keep tract of good ones. I believe Ed from Exotics did a posting on this some years back and maybe he will jump in.

Top Bottom