Rock and Roll

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Penultimate

Penultimate

Greetings
This was a fun one and a little challenge to drill. My son wore out his drum sticks from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. So to memorialize the trip I had to make a pen or a pencil. Using a slim line pencil I turned down the center coupler part to make it a single piece tube. Drilling the long hole was a pain and it is off center a little. I finished with a few coats of CA.
It is a nice memory from a great vacation. Thanks for looking.
Mike

Attachments

• P9291482.jpg
    P9291482.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 275
  • P9291484.jpg
    P9291484.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 221
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

More4dan

It was. I made it for a buddy from high school that's a great drummer and Rush fan. I knew if I screwed up I had one more to get it right. these were the last pair on the market I could find. Promark posted a pic on their Instagram page and I got 4000 hits in a couple hours with lots of request to buy one. Too much stress to make a bunch, maybe one day but there seems to be a market. Should be able to sell them by the pair.

How long has your son been playing drums?

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Penultimate

Hi Dan
My son took lessons about five years ago. We bought him a drum kit two years ago and he plays percussion in the high school band. I'm not sure where he got the musical talent 'cause my wife and I can't play .

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom