Robin's Egg Blue Pen Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

propencity

I'm needing a blank (or 2) in this shade of blue. I have seen the turquoise blanks that are available in tru-stone but need to be able to engrave 2 lines on the barrel. And the turquoise with the gold/black web may get in the way of the engraved letters.

Any suggestions where I may be able to purchase a blank with this shade of blue? Double dyed on stabilized curly wood would be preferable; I'm having a hard time locating one to purchase.

Robin's-Egg-Blue-Chocolate.jpg

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

I think I have a couple pieces of box elder burl dyed & stabilized that color. I know they're a light blue but not 100%. I get home from vacation on the 3rd so if you haven't found anything by then I'll check my wood bin.

Jim Smith

I think I have a couple of PVC blanks that are very similar to that color as well. I'll check in the morning and if they're a match we can swap if you'd like.

Jim Smith
Conyers, GA

propencity

Thank you everyone for your input and help. I have emailed Bruce on getting some of pvc water blanks; hopefully he has some more. This is appears to be very close to the color I am looking for. Has anyone engraved on these PVC water blanks? How did it turn out?

Top Bottom