Jeer Rizheng Industries (Pen kits mall)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Seems like just about every week I get an email from this company in China with a sales ad. Less than a year ago I registered on their site which gives you the ability to see their product line up. Not long after registering I tried to look at their site for a product but had a heck of a time getting logged on. So yesterday I got another ad and decided to see if they carry something I'll be needing pretty soon. Tried to log on to their site and try as I might I couldn't get logged on. So I sent them a message with an inquiry and they got back and told me that since I haven't ordered anything they shut me off. But yet I still get their ad's. Here's how they responded to my email with my log on problem,
Hi Tom,

Sorry that your approval has been cancelled automatically by our system since you did not place order.

Our site now is only open to the customers who placed order or will place order, so could you please let us know whether you want to place order.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jack&Julie

Seems kind of counter productive to me that they would shut you down for not placing an order but at the same time continue to send ad's. I guess they know that I'll never place an order as is mentioned in the underlined statement above. Very frustrating!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

@wolf creek knives

Hi Tom,
I have had the same experience with that vendor. . If you really want to be re-instated, they will do that for you by emailing them, or possibly by online chat if that option is available ... use "contact us" on their website. .. But there does not seem to be any other way once you're booted off.
I don't understand their philosophy either !!

Is there an opt out on the bottom of the email?
Is there an opt out on the bottom of the email?
@wolf creek knives

Hi Tom,
I have had the same experience with that vendor. . If you really want to be re-instated, they will do that for you by emailing them, or possibly by online chat if that option is available ... use "contact us" on their website. .. But there does not seem to be any other way once you're booted off.
I don't understand their philosophy either !!

Thanks for the responses. I think I'll drop these guys. I don't have the time, really the patience, for this or them. There's a lot more companies out there willing to accept my money. I'll look for an opt out button on their web page.

budnder

I just went through this circus as well. I had my eye on a couple of things and was kinda waiting for them to get them back in stock. They told me I had to place an order to stay on the mailing list, so I told them what it was I was waiting for, and they said they'd email when it was back in stock. I kinda figured I wouldn't hear from them again, but a month later I did get a personal email letting me know stock was in. Of course, when I went to place the order, I was still suspended, so had to beg again to get the account reinstated. Their shipping is pricey, though I ended up doing DHL because it wasn't that much more than the China Post. The order showed up at my door in less than a week. I ordered way more quantity than I needed, because you kinda have to do that to get the unit cost down (because of the shipping costs). I plan to post a video review of the stuff I bought here and offer up what I don't need in the forum for my cost. A retro active group buy? Kind of a gamble all the way around, but the total amount of money involved wasn't that much.

penicillin

This post is technical and somewhat off-topic. Feel free to ignore it and skip to the next post.

- - - - -

The quick solution for most people would be to create a "filter" or "rule" that automatically deletes unwanted messages from a known source when they arrive. Your computer's email program or your email service provider's website (e.g., gmail, yahoo, etc.) will have the filtering feature you need.

My solution is complex to setup, but easy to use:
I have my own domain and create email addresses on the fly. If I owned "example.com", I could create an email address "penicillin_rizheng@example.com". I have over 1000 email addresses, each one unique to a specific vendor or purpose. I can make one in seconds. I create them live when I am on the phone with someone and I need a new, unique email address for them. I have a very small number of actual email accounts. Most of the email addresses that I create are "aliases" or "forwarders" that redirect the email to my regular email account.

If I were to get a spam email message to "penicillin_rizheng@example.com" I would instantly know which customer database got leaked. (You would be stunned to learn which well-known companies have been hacked and had their customer databases stolen. Don't ask.)

I can block spam by deleting the affected email address. If someone ignores an unsubscribe request, it is a simple matter to delete the special email address I made for them. Problem solved.

Well they got back to my email yesterday and informed me that I had 1 week to place an order and if I didn't the "system" would automatically shut me off again. So I told them never mind as I didn't want to do business with a company that has such stringent rules for ordering. I also mentioned I thought the ordering rules weren't very business friendly and to please drop me from their email list as there is no "opt out" button anywhere. I might still have to buy Chinese products but I'll do it with a U.S. based company. Very frustrating for sure!

Top Bottom