Rikon 10-324TG and 326

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RGVPens

My search for a bandsaw is continuing. While looking at these two I noticed something strange in the videos.

When you look at the fence of both units...there is a verticle "pole" on the blade side right in the middle of the fence...????

Also...does anyone have and use these two on a regular basis? What do you think of them? Would you rather buy something else?

Thanks!

Roly

Probably a guide for resawing tall bits of timber where the blade may tend to wander of course and it allows you to swing the board to keep the blade in line

MRDucks2

The piece of rod is removable from the fence and is used as a pivot point during resawing to help counter any drift.

I have the 10-324 with upgraded Rikon blade guides which I believe are now included. I would buy the same saw again for the money.

Don Rabchenuk

I also have a Rikon, but I have the 10-326. Th is a great saw and would highly recommend it. As said above the rod is for resawing but I have never had to use it. The only time I encounter any blade drift is with an old blade that needs replacing. I am pretty hard on my machine and use it more than my table saw and use the same blade for everything. The only downside I have found is the dust collection could be better, but part of that is my fault as I use a zero clearance plate in the table.

Top Bottom