Cheer Right on PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have to post this as a way to thank PSI for going above and beyond. I recently bought some Majestic Squire kits (originally from PSI) from another supplier (X) and after opening the kits to put them together I found that the plating's on both were bad. So I email/call supplier X at least 5 times with zero response, not the first time this has happened with supplier X. I just figured that I was out the cost of the kit and the over inflated shipping costs. My wife suggested I contact PSI direct, which I did and they said email a picture of the plating and the original invoice (not theirs but supplier X's). Low and behold I checked our mail yesterday and the replacement parts were there and in perfect condition. Needless to say supplier X won't be getting any of my business in the future. Customer service is everything in my eyes even if it costs a touch more!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

budnder

I, for one, appreciate your "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it" attitude. Kudos. IMO, too many people just like to negative post to get a pound of flesh from some company they're miffed at.

FGarbrecht

I, for one, appreciate your "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it" attitude. Kudos. IMO, too many people just like to negative post to get a pound of flesh from some company they're miffed at.
I, for another, also appreciate Tom's decision to remain quiet about with whom he had a bad experience. That's his choice, and I respect it, and I should have surmised that he wasn't interested in revealing the company involved. As a newby to this area however, I'd be interested in knowing who the reliable vendors are and who may not be so reliable. I've purchased stuff from lots of places now and I'm happy to say that the vast majority of interactions have been good. But not all, and in at least one case, a pattern of poor service was confirmed privately to me by another member here. I have no desire to post negative stuff to harm a company or 'get a pound of flesh' or just hear myself complain. On the contrary, I think it is a legitimate exercise to share experiences both good and bad to help make cost effective and low stress purchase decisions. I'm old enough and grumpy enough that I refuse to put up with lousy service or poor products, and if I can share my experiences in that regard with others then I'm happy to do so.

Top Bottom