Ridgid Miter Saw stand question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

I am thinking of buying a ridgid miter saw stand. The miter saw I have is a Makita LS1013. It weighs a ton and is a bear to carry. One spec I have not seen is the maximum spread of the mounting holes in the saw brackets.

Does anyone have this saw stand and can measure the maximum distance in the slotted holes used to mount the saw. The mounting holes in mine are 15" apart.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I'll have to take a look at exactly what I have. I have a Ridgid fold up stand with a Makita 10" sliding compound miter saw on it. I didn't have any issues mounting the saw.

plantman

Randy; You might want to look into this. I have my compound sliding miter saw mounted on a Wolfcraft Contractors stand. It folds up, has wheels on one end for easy moving, and is very sturdy. It will take a saw with a 39" base, will quickly adjust to any size saw, and the two side arms will slide out to 5' on both sides of the saw blade. Jim S

Last edited:

randyrls

Greg; That is the exact one I was looking at. With the better weather, I want to take it outside to work on some projects around the house and may take it on church work camps.

Christopher; I have this saw and it works very well. I have a negative rake blade on it and it cuts like a champ!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000223I3/a888set2-20

Jim; I will take a look at the Wolfcraft.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to reply. I appreciate your help.

Top Bottom