Cheer Rick Herrell's custom tools

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjester

A month or so back I ordered some custom tools from Rick Herrell, based on this posting:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f172/custom-made-penturning-tools-accessories-92501/

I had everything I ordered within a couple of days.

I've finally had a chance to start using some of the tools I bought from him. It's made a huge difference. I'm so much happier with the offset sanding jig instead of the end mill. The tool rests glide so easily. I haven't yet used everything I bought from him, but I'm looking forward to it.

hca1961

Rick Herrell makes great stuff!

I ordered a flat-top tool rest and a finish sanding mill from Rick, and I'm absolutely thrilled with his finished products. I needed a flat-top tool rest for use with my carbide tools.........looked at a few options at various retailers, but finally decided to order from Rick. I must say that his tool rest was head and shoulders above everything else I had looked at. I'm very pleased with my sanding mill as well. The quality of Rick's tooling is second to none!

Thanks again,

--Chris A.
Pikeville, KY

eranox

Rick does not disappoint. I've placed a few orders from him, and his products and service exceed my expectations every time. That offset sanding jig is the single best investment I've made in pen turning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom