Cheer Rick Herrell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sly Dog

I've been seriously mulling over buying some tool rests from Rick for the past month or so (since Charlie_W's post Feb. 12) and finally placed an order last Sunday for 3 rests and a tailstock clamp. Though it was an odd time to order he responded that day. I paid and he mailed them the next day. Obviously not his first rodeo. Just received them today. Great communication and the products I ordered were of excellent quality and reasonably priced, deserving of another shout out! Thanks Rick,

Russ

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

danhoke

I've been seriously mulling over buying some tool rests from Rick for the past month or so (since Charlie_W's post Feb. 12) and finally placed an order last Sunday for 3 rests and a tailstock clamp. Though it was an odd time to order he responded that day. I paid and he mailed them the next day. Obviously not his first rodeo. Just received them today. Great communication and the products I ordered were of excellent quality and reasonably priced, deserving of another shout out! Thanks Rick,

Russ

TonyL

I own about 6 or 8..most are round and 2 are flat. From as short as 2" to about 6". One better than the other.

Lucky2

I've only ever dealt with Rick the one time, it was a pleasure to deal with. He did everything he could, to make sure that I was satisfied and pleased with my purchase. I wouldn't hesitate to do business him again, he is always there to help and answer any questions.

Len

Top Bottom