Cheer Rick Herrell - another winner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

I bought a gun drill to drill depth holes when I'm making hollowforms/bowls (as demonstrated by Trent Bosch), but needed a way to connect it to my air compressor. With @rherrell Rick's ideas and machine work, it now has a valve and connecter on the side, and a stud to attach a handle at the end.

I turned a simple hickory handle for it ... looking forward to giving it a test drive soon.

hickory handle.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

Does Rick have a website or a catalog of the tools he offers for penturners?
As far as I know, Rick doesn't have a website - he's listed most of the tools that he offers in this post in his sub-forum here on IAP: LINK

But don't stop there - check out other people's posts in his sub-forum, many (like me) suggested non-standard items which he's made. If there's something you think of, shoot hiim a message about it.

rixstix

But don't stop there - check out other people's posts in his sub-forum, many (like me) suggested non-standard items which he's made. If there's something you think of, shoot hiim a message about it.
An example of that is Rick made the parts/pieces for me so that I could use my wood lathe as a specialized, micro table saw. He made the 4x6" table & parts and also the arbor for the 1.75" blade to fit an ER32 collet chuck.

duncsuss

An example of that is Rick made the parts/pieces for me so that I could use my wood lathe as a specialized, micro table saw. He made the 4x6" table & parts and also the arbor for the 1.75" blade to fit an ER32 collet chuck.
Sounds intriguing - have you posted pix of it?

Top Bottom