Rhino Plastics Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska. I have a few questions related to Rhino Plastics, I hope someone connected can fill me in.

Are they still in business? I have been buying blanks through Bear Tooth Woods, and all have a label that points to RhinoPlasticBlanks.com, but that Domain is apparently for sale. Also, the Rhino.plastics facebook seems to have gone inactive - the last post appears to be from December 2018.

I am very pleased with the pens I have made using the Rhino Plastic blanks, and hope that they are still an active business. Columbia, South Carolina right? It appears that the plastics industry is strong in Columbia, but I couldn't find any references to Rhino Plastics.

Some of my favorite blanks have been going "out of stock" and I am hoping that it isn't a permanent situation.

Regards,
Dave (egnald)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hi Dave,

They just sent me an invoice and shipping notice for several hundred blanks. They are definitely alive and well.
They do not sell direct to users however, all distribution is through resellers like Exotics, BTW, PSI and others.

egnald

Hi Dave,

They just sent me an invoice and shipping notice for several hundred blanks. They are definitely alive and well.
They do not sell direct to users however, all distribution is through resellers like Exotics, BTW, PSI and others.

This is great news! Thanks. I've gotten most of my Rhino blanks from the "other guys". I'll have to get my next batch from you! I'm working on a Rhino Rainbow (well except the green alumilite).

Regards,
Dave (egnald)
IMG_0908 Cropped.jpg

Top Bottom