Rherrell is AMAZING

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

CHEER
I have purchased from Rick in the past, but it has been years (Tool rests and posts). I have been putting up with a sloppy tailstock brake (plate) for over a decade. I remember asking myself how much difference could a square plate make?
I pulled the trigger on Wednesday and sent him my measurements. I hoped to have it by December sometime as it isn't a standard size. I walked out to my mailbox Saturday and it was there. Well packaged, well made, and now installed and I am a believer! I used to have to shim my ts. Now I do not! That alone is worth the minimal cost. Thank you Rick! You set the vendor bar very high!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

CHEER
I have purchased from Rick in the past, but it has been years (Tool rests and posts). I have been putting up with a sloppy tailstock brake (plate) for over a decade. I remember asking myself how much difference could a square plate make?
I pulled the trigger on Wednesday and sent him my measurements. I hoped to have it by December sometime as it isn't a standard size. I walked out to my mailbox Saturday and it was there. Well packaged, well made, and now installed and I am a believer! I used to have to shim my ts. Now I do not! That alone is worth the minimal cost. Thank you Rick! You set the vendor bar very high!
I'm a fan! Rick is incredible with impeccable service. He takes care of things in a lightning fast time frame and things arrive packaged so well. All customer service should be so good!

d_bondi

I just got my order from Rick as well. All was meticulously packed, each item individually protectively wrapped and each item beautifully machined. All of which strongly appeals to my (retired) inner engineer.

A tailstock clamp for my Jet 1221VS. I installed it can instantly tell that it holds better, and the tailstock even slides easier because there isn't any slop like the old clamp (round) had. I also picked up a tool rest post stop and the Dial Indicator Dedicated Post.

Looking forward to getting to "play" with them soon.

Next up... maybe one of Rick's tool rests and some fountain pen mandrels.

Hippie3180

I just got my order from Rick as well. All was meticulously packed, each item individually protectively wrapped and each item beautifully machined. All of which strongly appeals to my (retired) inner engineer.

A tailstock clamp for my Jet 1221VS. I installed it can instantly tell that it holds better, and the tailstock even slides easier because there isn't any slop like the old clamp (round) had. I also picked up a tool rest post stop and the Dial Indicator Dedicated Post.

Looking forward to getting to "play" with them soon.

Next up... maybe one of Rick's tool rests and some fountain pen mandrels.
His mandrels are top notch.

d_bondi

His mandrels are top notch.
Thanks for that. I'll definitely have him make me some.

But, since I have only finished 2 kitless pens, with another 5 in progress, I figured I'd better make sure I'm happy with at least the drill sizes and step depths I'm using before having him make me those cool custom mandrels.

Top Bottom