Retiring from Pen Turning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MickyB720

I'm retiring from pen turning and selling all of my pen turning tools. This includes my Turncrafter Commander 12 in. Variable Speed Midi Lathe, the stand, Rockler 3-Piece Mini Ergonomic Carbide Turning Tools, pen press, assortment of pen bushings, and all of the accessories and miscellaneous items shown in the picture. Everything is in great working order. The caveat is that the entire group is for pickup only, located in Norwalk, Connecticut. I'm asking $400 for everything. Please PM with any questions you may have.

Thanks, Michael

Attachments

• Lathe 1.jpg
    Lathe 1.jpg
    982 KB · Views: 166
  • Lathe 2.jpg
    Lathe 2.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 174
  • Pen Accesories.jpg
    Pen Accesories.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 164
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Sorry to hear that. Many people have come here in the past and said they were retiring from pen turning for various reasons and then a few years past and they are back looking to buy things again. Suggest think long and hard about it. It is a relaxing hobby. Good luck with whatever you decide.

wood128

Sorry to hear that. Many people have come here in the past and said they were retiring from pen turning for various reasons and then a few years past and they are back looking to buy things again. Suggest think long and hard about it. It is a relaxing hobby. Good luck with whatever you decide.
I agree , pen making and other forms of working with wood will always be my fun/interesting things to do. Even in the rest home !!!!!!

Woodchipper

Yes, reconsider selling your tools, lathe, etc. Best to clean them and use some sort of rust preventive. I sold two items in the past and regretted it especially when I found to replace them is 5X the original cost.

Top Bottom