Results for Feb. 7

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

One of our members got himself a new lathe and then somehow convinced his friends to set it up for him. At least that's what the pictures seem to show. Here is a picture after they were done.

126120d1418336502-my-pm1236-christmas-present-me-lathe-day-17.nef.jpg

The first pen off of this new lathe was made from _____________ from the hardware store. (Answer is two words)

ANSWER: COPPER PIPE

So I made this one a little more difficult. What I was hoping is that you would go to the Metal Lathe forum and start going through threads until you found this one. You would then know the member was Mredburn. Then you start going through Mredburn's post until your found this one which should lead you to the Dec. Pen Swap thread. Post# 140, 143, and 145 are the relevant ones. Now that is how I had hoped you would find the answer. Mike on the other hand hoped you would just offer him a couple dollars for the answer.......

Anyway I had 45 correct responses and the lucky three names from those correct responses were:

Lenny

TimS124

[strike] Twist-ed [/strike]

But hold on a minute........Twist-ed has already won a daily prize. So back to the drawing bucket and the next name out is....

Sylvanite

The prizes you may choose from are:

$25 gift certificate to Classic Nib

Some blanks from wood128 valued @ $28

Another mystery prize

Congrats! Please chime in to claim your prize. First come first serve.

Make sure and tune in tomorrow as I will announce the winners of the three grand prizes. These will be a drawing of those who answered the trivia question correct all seven days.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TimS124

Wooooooot!!!! I finally won a round of the trivia contest! Oh yeah...time for the happy dance here! :biggrin:

I'll go with the mystery gift please.

I'd like to thank my spouse (for ignoring me while I'm digging for the answers), my producer, the academy....er, I mean, Derek for hosting the best BASH contest, and Jeff for hosting the best web site...hey, knock off that music dagnabit I'm not done yet! :)

Thank you.

alankulwicki7

NOOOO! I forgot to enter this one. I guess I'm out of the final drawing. :(

I didn't read the rules either. I thought that since I won the other day that I was out for the rest of the month. I just re-read the rules and realized that there is another drawing for the person/people that get the most right over the month.
Looks like I'll be trying for 57th place now:frown:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its a big train with lots of empty seats and a lot of good people you already know! Get comfy cause it aint leaving the station for a while.

Top Bottom