Rest In Peace David

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

We lost a good man yesterday, David Newburn (Oldman 50/50 went on to his heavenly home. He was a long time member and friend. He turned a lot of pens for our service men and women. I was in his shop and he was in mine several times. We turned a lot of pens together. He was also a Georgia Bulldog fan.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gregf

I had the privilege to send him and his son Thin Blue Line pens a few weeks ago.

He made over a thousand pens for troops.

TonyL

David was the first member that helped me 5 years ago. He spoke to me for hours on the phone (from about 11 pm to 1am) yo help me dissemble a slimline. He later helped me on numerous occasions. He was one of the most selfless members that I ever had the pleasure of knowing. If anyone has a contact number; I would love to call his/help family. Simply send me a pm or get in touch with many any way that is convenient for you. Huge loss.

sbwertz

So sorry to hear this. He has been a fixture on the board for a long time. Keeping his family in my prayers.

GaryMGg

RIP David.
My condolences to the Newbern family.
Dave was a great supporter of any Pens for Servicemen project. Over the years he donated hundreds of pens.
I recall one time Smitty sent him some kits for ServicePens.
Based on our interactions, I know he was kind, generous and faithful.
I'll miss you Dave; I'm grateful to have known you and to call you a friend.

Last edited:
Top Bottom