Resource Development

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
You all probably see the tab on the top menu; "Resources". This is an extremely powerful tool to catalog information and we're going to use it for our library. But that only scratches the surface of what's possible. Eventually, I'd like to use this to replace our old links manager, and as a place to store tip & tricks, & a FAQ.

I've already started uploading our old library content, and I'd be interested in your feedback on how that looks so far.

I would like to experiment with some "other types" of resources, and get your feedback on how we can develop that concept.

Here's my request: In a reply to this thread, post the link to something on our site that would make a good standalone resource. Preferably something generally accepted as factual or correct rather than something subjective like how to apply CA.

THANKS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Jeff, maybe you can give us a little example of what you are looking for. I say this because even the things listed already are basically library items even though they use the word "tip"

To me when I see resources I think of vendors or places to buy supplies.

Woodchipper

Thanks for the info from Admin and others. I just need to sit down and go through the entire forum to see what's where.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff, maybe you can give us a little example of what you are looking for. I say this because even the things listed already are basically library items even though they use the word "tip"

To me when I see resources I think of vendors or places to buy supplies.

Thinks like a drill bit chart, list of acronyms, list of wood species, things like that.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hmnnnn.. I'll think for a bit for what I use.

These are vendors, so I suspect not what you want in this category.

And a site I use for my triangle, squares, polygon estimates for sizing a .25" thick inlay. Very obscure usage, but hey - you asked!

Top Bottom