resin savers molds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I use Fred's (PTownSubbie) molds. He is a member and vendor here on IAP. His website is PTownSubbie.com - Silicone Molds

Fred does good work and the molds are nice. One thing that I like about them one mold can be used on a varity of diffeten kits. As long as the tube diameter is close and the length. I use one mold for both Sierra and Aero.

Mike

Dan Masshardt

I use Fred's (PTownSubbie) molds. He is a member and vendor here on IAP. His website is PTownSubbie.com - Silicone Molds Fred does good work and the molds are nice. One thing that I like about them one mold can be used on a varity of diffeten kits. As long as the tube diameter is close and the length. I use one mold for both Sierra and Aero. Mike

That's good to know. I was wondering why he didn't offer an aero.

There must be quite a bit of resin off the end though?

I see that timberbits offers one specifically for the aero.

lorbay

I use Fred's (PTownSubbie) molds. He is a member and vendor here on IAP. His website is PTownSubbie.com - Silicone Molds Fred does good work and the molds are nice. One thing that I like about them one mold can be used on a varity of diffeten kits. As long as the tube diameter is close and the length. I use one mold for both Sierra and Aero. Mike

Use the same mold for both.
Sierra is just a bit longer than the Aero.

Lin.

The Sierra tube is 2.21" long and the Aero is 1.98" so you end up with a little less than an 1/8" extra on each end. It's not too bad.

Mike

PTownSubbie

The sierra mold will cast the Sierra/Aero and even the Majestic Squire....all with one mold....:biggrin:

If there are any questions, the tubes that I know will cast are listed on my website linked above by Mike.

If you use them and find that something else will cast in a mold that is not listed, let me know and I will update the page....

Thanks!

Top Bottom