Resin saver molds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

I'm having a brain fart and can't for the life of me remember who makes the resin saver molds...somebody jog my memory.
Thanks guys!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

I really need a cigar mold from him but am waiting to see if I can think up a good excuse to buy more. How does "Honey, I had to buy five of them cause if just one bounces around in the box, it might get damaged? Sound?

THarvey

I really need a cigar mold from him but am waiting to see if I can think up a good excuse to buy more. How does "Honey, I had to buy five of them cause if just one bounces around in the box, it might get damaged? Sound?

Daniel,

Sometimes it is easier to ask forgiveness that permission. :biggrin:

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
I think the best idea is to say "Honey .. it has something to do with Christmas,
but I can't tell you any more than that without giving it away, so DON"T ASK ME!"

You don't have to lie .. it's an early Christmas present for yourself..

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I think the best idea is to say "Honey .. it has something to do with Christmas,
but I can't tell you any more than that without giving it away, so DON"T ASK ME!"

You don't have to lie .. it's an early Christmas present for yourself..

Charlie, you are obviously not married.!!!:rolleyes: I can assure you that women have a selective photographic memory and come Christmas, if you don't have something really special for her, then you will still feel the pain well into the new year.:redface:

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Charlie, you are obviously not married.!!!:rolleyes: I can assure you that women have a selective photographic memory and come Christmas, if you don't have something really special for her, then you will still feel the pain well into the new year.:redface:

Hey.. you've got nine more months to think of something.
I can't do all the thinking around here, you know..

Top Bottom