Cheer Resin Saver Molds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy H.

I wanted to throw out a quick 'cheer' for Resin Saver Molds (Wolftat). I was on the fence with his product, not because I thought it wasn't good, but because I liked the idea of getting the bigger mold (not the mini) with an assortment of different combinations. Through PM conversations, he told me what he could do and I bought a single mold with 8 pieces that was a combination of what he had available. I got an SWEB, Cigar, BNST and JRGSR in one mold just a few days after I ordered it. The cost of 4 mini's would have been around $100, whereas the 'hybrid' was the same price as the typical 4 pair mold: $60.

He seems to answer PM's once a day, so if you ask a question, don't expect an instant response but you'll have one the next day, which should be good enough for anybody even in this text, PM, e-mail, cell phone, instant gratification world we live in. I got my mold in less than a week from order and I'd take that 10 times over than someone who communicates obsessively but doesn't deliver until its convinient. Quality, of course, looks fine.

Anyway, if you're thinking about casting some labels, stamps or other projects that a resin saver mold is designed to help with, check him out. Be sure to check with him if you want a combination instead of 4 pairs of the same type, because it might not be a problem for him at all. Worked out perfectly for me!

Thanks Neil!

Sandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom