Requesting some assistance

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

As some of you know I have recently found out I have osteoarthritis which is making turning tough right now, or at least long periods of turning. I have a aunt that posted about my pens etc at work. A co-worker who leads a girl scout troop contacted me and asked if I would be willing to give them a demonstration. I gladly accepted. I plan to do only wood since they are learning whittling. The troop leader got back to me today and said they are coming August 6th. I am asking for wood slim line pen donations. I would need about 10 for just the girls. I would do this myself, but currently I am just having too rough of a time to do that many between now and then. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but with my schedule and issues it would be a big challenge. I plan to give the one I make there in front of them to the troop leader. I am going to have a couple extra made up as well. Any assistance anyone can give I would be very grateful. If you would like to help please PM me and I will give you my info. Thanks again!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

Update:

I have 6 coming. Just need 4 more and I will be covered. Words cannot convey how much this help means.

desertrat

Todd
I would be able to assist you and be glad to do it. If you need my help PM me your shipping info. and I will get them sent asap.

John H
desertrat

ToddMR

Thanks to everyone willing to help out. I should be set now with slim line pens. Again I so appreciate the help from you all.

Top Bottom