Renewed Hello to IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ironman123

Hey Don. I was up at Archer City over the 4th. One of my daughters birthday is July 4th. Had to go to Walmart in Wichita Falls for birthday cards and a present for her. Stayed at the Spur Hotel. Almost had to go to Wichita Falls for breakfast .Last year we stayed at a La Quinta motel in Wichita Falls. If I can remember by next year, I may look you up and give you a shout., Sure hope we can have SWAT here in Waco this August. Have you heard any news about it?
Ray

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
We left the light on! Welcome back, I remember your Avatar and Signature - (Amazing as I don't remember much these. days).

ironman123

Hey, hey guys. Good to see familiar name and all. I got into duck and turkey call making for a few years and got a lot of wood from Woodbarter folks. Got older and only make a few custom things a year now. Mainly for people at church.

its_virgil

@its_virgil Don, I remember buying a couple of your rattlesnake blanks at SWAT about 6 years ago. They were nice and reasonably priced. We don't have a shortage on rattlesnakes do we? Have you ever been to the Oglesby, Tx Rattle Snake Round-up? It is pretty cool.
I usually go to the hunt in Waurika OK. Just 40 miles from here. Never been to another. If you attend SWAT in August look me up. I'll be in my hands-on penturning area.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

its_virgil

Hey Don. I was up at Archer City over the 4th. One of my daughters birthday is July 4th. Had to go to Walmart in Wichita Falls for birthday cards and a present for her. Stayed at the Spur Hotel. Almost had to go to Wichita Falls for breakfast .Last year we stayed at a La Quinta motel in Wichita Falls. If I can remember by next year, I may look you up and give you a shout., Sure hope we can have SWAT here in Waco this August. Have you heard any news about it?
Ray
Sorry Ray. I just saw this post. The Wallmart you most likely visited is not far from my house.

SWAT is on and will be the last weekend of August. If you attend be sure to come to the hands on penturning area and say hi.. down the escalator and turn left.
Swaturners.org
Don

Top Bottom