I did my first PR (Silmar 41) cast Sunday evening and the fumes were terrible. I did not open the garage door since the outside temperature was so low. I opened the door for a few hours when I was finished to air out the garage, but the smell lingered all day Monday. I have an idea that could remove the fumes at the source. I would use a 4 inch axial inline duct fan and aluminum ducting to suck up the fumes at the source and expell it out a partially open door. This should eliminate most of the fumes. Has anyone done something like this or know of any reason that this is a bad idea?