Remember that Trump 2020 Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I sent the WH (Trump) a pen with the Trump 2020 blank with a hand written stating where I grew-up (my wife says, I still haven't grown-up :)) and how it was less than two miles from where he did. Today I received this. I am not saying he signed it, but it was nice to get some form of acknowledgment.
Trump  Thank you Letter.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Thank you. I have a video of the pen; not a picture (and nothing special about it), but I couldn't load it.

TonyL

Thanks. I was able to take a picture of the video. You have all seen this before I think. There are many others being posted on FB, etc.

Attachments

• Trump Pen.JPG
    Trump Pen.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: DrD

moke

I have a very wealthy friend....and no he doesn't give it away.....to me either. The wealthy seem love home-made, one off nice things. I have taken a few trips over seas with him and had some of his friends put us up in some pretty nice hotels. I have always made and taken some Art Nouveau and Jr Gent type pens with me to thank them. They seem to be genuinely grateful. A pen is something they all use and need occasionally. I am sure he too, is genuinely grateful.

Top Bottom