"reMarkable" stylus kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

No but.... looking at that stylus, it has replaceable tips. Why not just buy some tips and design your own, the skies the limit.

RobS

Good morning, I read through the description. This is not a passive tip, but an electronic piece of equipment.

" It is powered by electromagnetic induction, which means that it does not require charging or Bluetooth pairing to function."

The comment about electromagnetic induction means there is a special antenna built into the stylus. I'm assuming the antenna is in the body and not the replaceable tips.

Bats

Similar to this, I always wanted to be able to turn a replacement for the Samsung "S-pen" on my Galaxy Tab S6, but aside from the replaceable tip (just a simple chunk of plastic) there's just too much circuitry involved - the bit that holds the pressure-sensitive tip, the antenna, the battery and charging circuit, plus a few assorted magnets - and too much of it seemed to be dependent on the molded shape of the exterior to hold it all in place. There were no convenient "guts" that could be extracted and re-mounted. Replacements were also awfully expensive to experiment on.

Top Bottom