Reliable way or person to engrave/mark text on Kirinite.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

J.Louie

I'm looking for a knowledgeable person to laser engrave/mark text on Kirinite. Would like silver engraving on red and black blank color. Located in southern NM. Approximately 70- 80 pens total. 20 at a time. Hoping this is right forum for this inquiry. Can't buy one to justify expense/ usage unless great price for small business.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have known John for some time--this request is legit--any help would be appreciated, I suggested IAP members might be able to help him.

Ed

showcaser

Hello John, your best bet would be to find a trophy shop in your area with a quality laser engraver. Take them a couple of pieces of turned and polished kirinite to engrave so they can get the settings right. The silver would just be a color fill. Any engraver who has been in business very long will know how to do what you need.
Best of luck and congrats on the large order

Last edited:

J.Louie

Hi showcases, That's exactly what I have done so far. The problem is that he is way out to even try it on his laser. Thanks for the positive response.

J.Louie

showcase, Thanks for your continued help. sent them info for a quote. Also, will have to send to home base in Virginia but will see what happens.
randyris, Thanks for info. The blanks are Kirinite but worth the call to check out.
Woodchipper, Thanks for help. My local guy is swamped with orders, but Have only talked to on phone. I may take some turned and polished blanks to him and personally talk to him.
thewishman, Good suggestion. Thanks for info. Out of WV but worth a call for sure

Thanks for suggestions from all. Your efforts are appreciated.

Top Bottom