Registration

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Argo13

Guys,

Here are updates forms,

Please review and let me know if you would like changes.

$25 no discount or $20 pre register?

Is there a negotiated block of rooms at the hotel? $99 was last year rate.

Still need the invoice to pay the deposit?

Next year idea, since there is no MAPG what about sliding into May for better weather?

Here is the main form

Midwest Penturners Gathering Registration

And the vendor

Midwest Penturners Gathering Vendor Registration

The Facebook page is still linked to the top form so there is nothing to do there.

Jason

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

I for one do not think we need the discount
We do have a block of rooms $99 same as last year
I will get an invoice to you for the deposit

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Received this message through Facebook:

"when I registar my girlfriend wants to join me but is not a iap member nor is she my wife would she be able to join me"

I would vote yes but wanted additional opinions.

Argo13

Hotel registrations

We have 30 confirmed registrations on Friday and 27 on Saturday. We have 8 other attenders that said they are staying there on Friday and 7 Saturday. I am having the hotel review the extra names to see if they are already registered. If we hit 40 we get the vendor room free. $200 each day. It looks like we should hit Friday at least but I'll keep you posted.

Jason

Argo13

Heard from hotel and reviewed the list I have. There are 35/32 confirmed reservations as of now. Unfortunately only 32/29 count toward our total because 3 of our attenders registered online and got a better rate then the negotiated rate. We did not have many late hotel registrations last year but the hotel was booked up early. This year there is still space available. So there still may be a chance but it is less likely than I thought to reach the discount level.:frown:

Magicbob

I spoke to hotel today.
We are past the free second room level, it is 40 rooms total.

I also booked the projector from them @ $150 for the weekend and no charge for the screen. I know this is still a chunk, but I had no luck finding one.
Maybe we should consider buying one for the future.

We NEED more people to come to the dinner, talk it up

I have the PA covered.

Chipotle has changed managers and the new one knew nothing about the deal, so he is going to try to get the bags for us and let me know. If it falls through, T Shadow will sponsor bags.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I spoke to hotel today.
We are past the free second room level, it is 40 rooms total.

I also booked the projector from them @ $150 for the weekend and no charge for the screen. I know this is still a chunk, but I had no luck finding one.
Maybe we should consider buying one for the future.

We NEED more people to come to the dinner, talk it up

I have the PA covered.

Chipotle has changed managers and the new one knew nothing about the deal, so he is going to try to get the bags for us and let me know. If it falls through, T Shadow will sponsor bags.

I have only gotten one request for use of the projector - Glenn McCullough to display pens he has made in the past. This would be coming via an IPad.

Do we have cameras to display the lathe work and someone to monitor the cameras? If not, then are we renting a video for only one speaker?

Top Bottom