Registration/finance

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Argo13

Update,

We have about 35 registered- 65 total people so far( my best guess adding demo and vendors and guests)
We have paid $700. With the cash on hand we have almost $600 which pays for the hotel. ( assuming we meet the room requirement to get the demo room free- I don't think it will be a problem) if the registered" pay at door " people show we have enough for lunch Saturday.

Speaking of lunch on Saturday. Jeff has usually arranged that. Someone will need to arrange for pizza. I think he said he won't be abl3 to be there Saturday.

Last year about half of our registrations came in the last 3-4 weeks. So we are looking pretty good. Questions?

Jason

Argo13

Update

Good

We have had 11 registrations since the last update. We are ahead of last year as far as number of registrations a month out, but we have had many more people choose to pay at the door. Assuming most if not all of the preregistration show up we will have enough for, the hotel and lunch Saturday. ( assuming we meat the obligation for the hotel for the breakout room)

Bad
Update on me. Still no confirmation on if I can get off for the show on either Friday or Saturday. My boss will work for me if possible. The problem is his mom needs an aortic valve replacement that will be done after his daughters graduation the week before the MPG. If it happens that week not only will I have to work but I will be the only one there. One other employee needs to move her mom into a assisted living in California and the earliest that can happen is that weekend. There's more but you get the idea. Even though I requested last year all the other things will take precedence.

Steve with Becky's help should be more than capable. At the very least I can be available by phone.

Hope something good happens and I am there but there is a lot that has to fall in place now I am not hopeful.

Jason

Argo13

Hotel

We have just under 30 rooms rented. Denise said,

"Anyone who has any troubles... you can have them call and ask for me... we def. have rooms available. 330-336-7692 x102"

I get most of these calls but thought I'd share just in case.

Jason

Argo13

Final finances 2018

We had 69 paid entries to the MPG. Counting vendors, demos, and guest are attendance over the weekend was about 109. ( plus/minus if guest showed or not we did not track.)

Balance is $796.08

We ran approximately a plus $50 for this years event.

My recommendation is to continue trying to preserve this balance as it is useful for making hotel down payment and any other early expenses.

Let me know who I should cut the check to. I will be happy to meet with, talk to the next treasurer.

The PayPal account has been changed to my personal email and I now can relinquish the mwpenturners@gmail.com email.

The registration software is turned off.

I think that's it. Well done all! Good luck Chicagoland!

Jason

Top Bottom