Refill ink colors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BJohn

With out just going out and buying color ink refills such as blue, red or any other you might want, then replacing the standard black refill that comes with the kit.

Does any supplier of these kits offer the kits with different colored refill's?

For what have seen,I just can't remember seeing one, that has that option, they all seem to come with the standard black ink.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kovalcik

I know Smitty has a "No refill" option on some kits. Exotics has just added a bunch of different color and style of refills, though I don't know if they will include them in a kit.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The amount of time it would take to add each color to each kit is astronomical (at least several days). I suspect fewer than 1% would select it. A very small percentage take advantage of the low cost we extend for "upgrade" refills, so I can only imagine it would be far fewer want color.

As a "pen vendor", I carried several colors of refills to the shows---for a couple bucks you can offer several choices by purchasing a rainbow pack. Then, buy a two pack of whatever colors you need to fill in for the ones you sell or give away.

BJohn

Thanks ED

The only interest I have (and it is a personnel thing) is in Blue Refills. I just prefer Blue, now I am not a beginner turner. But I have just started to turn and sell pens. Like I mentioned I prefer blue and trying to see what is available.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks ED

The only interest I have (and it is a personnel thing) is in Blue Refills. I just prefer Blue, now I am not a beginner turner. But I have just started to turn and sell pens. Like I mentioned I prefer blue and trying to see what is available.

If you purchase your kits at Exotics, we offer the upgrade refills in your choice of black OR Blue, at VERY competitive (cheap) pricing.

Top Bottom