Refill Adapters Needed for Wall St. II Click Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wingdoctor

I am looking for some of the refill adapters (Woodcraft Terminology) that extends the length of the Parker refill. I am making some cartridge pens from long, Magnum brass and due to the length of the lower case and tube the Parker refill is not long enough. If anyone has some that they can spare it would be much appreciated. Given in good will, or payment requested, I will be happy either way. I could use 15-20.
Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ironman123

Bruce, I have 5 or 6 parker adapters that are about 9/16" long that came with some pen kits I used. Not sure off hand what kits they were.

Let me know if youy want to try them.

Ray

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am looking for some of the refill adapters (Woodcraft Terminology) that extends the length of the Parker refill.
I think I know what you are speaking of. I have many, many! A picture would clarify.

They can be yours at no cost!

Mine come with the Sierra Click! Not required on the Sierra Twist.

Last edited:

Wingdoctor

Mack, the picture is attached. Yes, the Wall St II click and the Sierra click are the same, probably. If what you have is the same: many, many thanks!

Attachments

• Refill-Adapter.jpg
    Refill-Adapter.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 90

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Mack, the picture is attached. Yes, the Wall St II click and the Sierra click are the same, probably. If what you have is the same: many, many thanks!
Hi Bruce; PM me your addy, I'll send them out in the Tues. morning's mail. How many?

cwolfs69

if you do not get enough let me know. i have a bucket full of them. i always modified the sierra clicks so they did not need the adapter, so i never used them. PM me if ou need more.

KenV

And Richard Greenwald sells some extenders.

Uniball refills are used with the classic sierra click (as compared with the new sierra click) to avoid the extender.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
if you do not get enough let me know. i have a bucket full of them. i always modified the sierra clicks so they did not need the adapter, so i never used them. PM me if ou need more.
Hi Bruce; I'm sending 25 in the mail. Feel free to order from some of the other donors if you wish and would like more!

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Uniball refills are used with the classic sierra click (as compared with the new sierra click) to avoid the extender.
Are there any IAP vendors that sell the Uniball cartridge?

KenV

Are there any IAP vendors that sell the Uniball cartridge?

Have not looked/seem them at the IAP vendors I frequent. The office supply choices have been thin here in Alaska, but Amazon vendors do sell them.

Top Bottom