Redwood old growth lace burl pen blans from Rocky...#175

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi guys, I'm offering two lots of old growth redwood lace burl for sale. These came from the best slab I've ever had. Tight lace, hard wood, very few if any visible flaws. I separated these on purpose from the rest of them and am asking for more $$ than my camp run rate. They are nice. : )

RP6, $14.00 + $4.00 to ship = $18.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl. Two pieces came from the best redwood slab I've ever had. Pictures way up at the top of this page. Dry pics of all sides and one misted. Detail shows better when dry but the misted color is prettier. : ) Two pieces measure 3/4 x 3/ 4 x 5" long. Lace like this is getting very difficult to find. The wood is hard, dry, and has amazing figure. These are exceptionally nice with minimal to no inclusions. That's why I'm selling them in smaller lots. ​

rp6a.jpg
rp6b.jpg
rp6c.jpg
rp6d.jpg
rp6e.jpg

RP7, $14.00 + $4.00 to ship = $18.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl. Two pieces came from the best redwood slab I've ever had. Pictures way up at the top of this page. Dry pics of all sides and one misted. Detail shows better when dry but the misted color is prettier. : ) Two pieces measure 3/4 x 3/ 4 x 5" long. Lace like this is getting very difficult to find. The wood is hard, dry, and has amazing figure. These are exceptionally nice with minimal to no inclusions. That's why I'm selling them in smaller lots. ​

rp7a.jpg
rp7b.jpg
rp7c.jpg
rp7d.jpg
rp7e.jpg

That's it guys....post in the thread if you want them and I'll PM you with details. Thank you, Rocky

Last edited:
Top Bottom